T30210 Network Strip Cable and Cutter
T50130 Heavy Duty Punch-down Tool
- Terminate & Cut Cat3 / 5 / 5e / 6 cables
- 110, 66, Krone style changeable blade
- Extra blade storage in handle
- More than 40,000 punch cycle teste
- Adjustable Low and High impact force settings
- For precise, repeatable and reliable terminations
- Design for professional use and long operation hours
SNAP PLUG™ Heavy Duty Crimp Tool
The T3 SNAP PLUG™ Tool is designed for the SNAP PLUG™ only. Good for professional installation that requires high performance. With ratchet mechanism and the combination of crimper, cutter and stripper, it’s a tool that could meet multiple needs for professional use. The parallel crimping force provides even and accurate pressure on each pins for the best termination.
- Rachet mechanism
- Maximum force saving
- High leverage and stable platform for repeatable terminations
- Built-in cutter(NOT FOR STEEL) and stripper for round cables
- Black safety cup to prevent accidents
SNAP PLUG™ (CAT 5e/CAT 6)
The T3 SNAP PLUGTM and SNAP PLUG Tool is designed to simplify the process of terminating RJ45 modular plug. It is a time-consuming process to assemble traditional RJ45 modular plug, and the most difficult part would be putting the wire into the conductor in correct order. The thicker the conductor is, the more difficult the job is going to be.
The T3 SNAP PLUGTM enables the conductors to pass through the connector itself, making it a lot easier to verify wiring order before crimp, reducing possible errors and waste of materials.
- Designed to simplify the process of terminating RJ45 modular plug
- Enables the conductors to pass through the connector itself, making it a lot easier to verify wiring order before crimp, reducing possible errors and waste of materials
T10310 10Gig RJ Crimping Tool
The T10310 is designed for 10Gig termination and it makes 2-step crimping become simple and efficient. After terminating the pins of modular plug, user can switch to the back end to crimp the external ground of the Cat 6A connector. Make sure you are using the right connector before crimping with this tool.
- Compact, lightweight, and rugged design.
- Easy to crimp with hand force.
- Termination for 10Gig performance.
- Built-in security lock for easy storage.
- Cat 6A shield modular plug connectors.
- Cat 6e / Cat 7 / over-sized Cat5e/6 industrial cables 6P6C standard RJ12 connectors.
- 6P4C / 6P2C standard RJ11 connectors.
- Not for use on standard RJ45 connectors.