Thermal Camera Solutions
RSPOT Solutions provide thermal camera’s to assist businesses, schools, and households. With the pandemic currently happening globally one of the first few steps to minimize the spread of COVID-19 is to check the temperature of each individual entering the premises.
We deployed one of our solutions during the city festival which had many citizens and priests entering the Cathedral. Since using a handheld thermal scanner will take too long and risk the handler of getting close contact to a potential carrier, we provided the Hikvision ISD-SMG318LT-F Temperature Measurement Walkthrough metal detector.
- Metal detection: metal like a clip
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5° C at 0.5 m to 1.5 m, Target Height: 1.45 m to 1.85 m
- Multi-Area alarm: Indicates the metal position on the body. Max. 18 areas
- Non-contact temperature measurement
- Temperature filtering
- Counting display
- One thermographic camera included
Another one of our thermal solutions is a facial recognition terminal. Much similar to the Hikvision ISD-SMG318LT-F the device can also check the temperature of every individual entering the premises however, unlike the Hikvision ISD-SMG318LT-F it primarily focuses on thermal and biometrics. The Hikvision DS-K1TA70MI-T functions as a temperature scanner and also biometrics great for business and schools looking to upgrade their attendance record keeping.
- Temperature measuring range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F), accuracy: 0.1 ° C, deviation: ± 0.5 °C
- Recognition distance: 0.3 to 1.8 m
- Face mask detection
- Displays temperature measurement results on the authentication page
- 7-inch LCD touch screen,2 Mega pixel wide-angle lens Built-in Mifare card reading module
- Face recognition duration ＜ 0.2 s/User face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%
- 6000 face capacity, 6000 card capacity, and 100,000 event capacity
The devices can be further monitored using Hikvision IVMS4200, the software provides a live view using the device’s own cameras and can also provide data whenever an individual would be scanned for a temperature reading. For this example IVMS4200 displays a Skin-Furface Temperature tab which is used by the Hikvision ISD-SMG318LT-F during the City Festival