T3 Innovation is dedicated to bringing the latest and most effective technology to the world of handheld test equipment. Innovation is in our name and represents what we look for in each and every product we launch.
T30210 Network Strip Cable and Cut
The T30210: Network Strip Cable and Cut is a great combination of professional cable cutter and stripper suitable for most network cable types. It provides consistent and accurate results for professional use.
T50130 Heavy Duty Punch-down Tool
- Terminate & Cut Cat3 / 5 / 5e / 6 cables
- 110, 66, Krone style changeable blade
- Extra blade storage in handle
- More than 40,000 punch cycle teste
- Adjustable Low and High impact force settings
- For precise, repeatable and reliable terminations
- Design for professional use and long operation hours
SNAP PLUG™ Heavy Duty Crimp Tool
The T3 SNAP PLUG™ Tool is designed for the SNAP PLUG™ only. Good for professional installation that requires high performance. With ratchet mechanism and the combination of crimper, cutter and stripper, it’s a tool that could meet multiple needs for professional use. The parallel crimping force provides even and accurate pressure on each pins for the best termination.
- Rachet mechanism
- Maximum force saving
- High leverage and stable platform for repeatable terminations
- Built-in cutter(NOT FOR STEEL) and stripper for round cables
- Black safety cup to prevent accidents
SNAP PLUG™ (CAT 5e/CAT 6)
The T3 SNAP PLUGTM and SNAP PLUG Tool is designed to simplify the process of terminating RJ45 modular plug. It is a time-consuming process to assemble traditional RJ45 modular plug, and the most difficult part would be putting the wire into the conductor in correct order. The thicker the conductor is, the more difficult the job is going to be.
The T3 SNAP PLUGTM enables the conductors to pass through the connector itself, making it a lot easier to verify wiring order before crimp, reducing possible errors and waste of materials.
- Designed to simplify the process of terminating RJ45 modular plug
- Enables the conductors to pass through the connector itself, making it a lot easier to verify wiring order before crimp, reducing possible errors and waste of materials
T10310 10Gig RJ Crimping Tool
The T10310 is designed for 10Gig termination and it makes 2-step crimping become simple and efficient. After terminating the pins of modular plug, user can switch to the back end to crimp the external ground of the Cat 6A connector. Make sure you are using the right connector before crimping with this tool.
- Compact, lightweight, and rugged design.
- Easy to crimp with hand force.
- Termination for 10Gig performance.
- Built-in security lock for easy storage.
- Cat 6A shield modular plug connectors.
- Cat 6e / Cat 7 / over-sized Cat5e/6 industrial cables 6P6C standard RJ12 connectors.
- 6P4C / 6P2C standard RJ11 connectors.
- Not for use on standard RJ45 connectors.
Platinum Tools aims to provide with only two objectives: First, develop and source the absolute best possible solutions for the preparation, installation and hand termination of wire and cable. Second, implement an operational infrastructure that can deliver these products in an efficient, timely and high quality manner.
Net Chaser™ Ethernet Speed Certifier & Network Tester
The Net Chaser™ Ethernet Speed Certifier & Network Tester offers a complete solution to test and speed certify the data-carrying capabilities of Ethernet network cables up to 1 Gb/s by testing for noise in the network, detecting faults in the cable wiring, and ensuring that cables are able to support the speed capabilities of active equipment.
• Speed Certification to IEEE standards 802.3
• Cable testing to TIA568A/B
The Net Chaser’s advanced discovery gives the clearest vision of network layout and interfaces between active components like servers, switches, routers, etc. All the information is collected, stored, and ready for reporting.
• Port Discovery
• Detects PoE per IEEE 802.3af/at with load test for voltage drop and which pairs the PoE is located on (class)
• IPV4 Support
• Ping to a specific IP or URL address
• Ping up to 8 IP targets at a time
• Link light to identify location on a hub/switch/router port
• Verifies DHCP connectivity and DNS
• Discovers CDP and LLDP Protocols
• Network Mapping
• VLAN Discovery
• Bit Error Rate Test (BERT), Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR), SKEW
• BERT only test 100Mbps & 1Gbps
• Measures and displays length for each pair in feet or meters
• Improperly terminated cables are clearly displayed on a color graphical wire-mapping display
• Detects Length to Opens & Shorts
• Verifies Continuity for RJ45, and Coax cables
• Saves test results and easily uploaded to a computer
• Tone Generation
• ID Only remotes (Network and Coax) – up to 20 available
• Testing and ID Remotes – up to 8 available
TP500 LANSeeker™ Cable Tester
The TP500 LanSeeker is a fast, rugged cable tester and tone generator in one unit. It displays cable test results using LED indicators on the main and remote unit. An easy-to-use professional grade tool, the LANSeeker is a must have for residential and commercial cable installers. When the unit senses a connection between the main and remote unit, the battery-saving auto-on feature initiates test results within 2 seconds.
The tester automatically powers off within 5 seconds of the cable being disconnected. LANSeeker tests for shorts, opens, miswires, reversals, and split pairs and can display connection and fault information on a pair-by-pair basis. It also generates audio tones for use with tone tracers on all pairs.
- Displays cable test results on main and remote units in less than 2 seconds
Immediately detects shorts by just plugging in one end of a cable to the tester
- Identifies shorts, opens, miswires, reversed and split pairs
- No on/off switch, automatically starts test when a connection is sensed between main and remote unit
- Debug mode diagnoses and displays faults one pair at a time
- Includes tone generator
Its main products are integrated with a number of patented multifunctional fiber splicing machines, portable optical fiber splicer, and handhold optical fiber fusion splicer.
ALK-88 Eloik Fusion Splicer
With its compact design and minimalist exterior the ALK-88 fusion splicer is your go-to device for fusion splicing and repair. The inclusion of tools such as the fiber stripper and fiber cutter, you have everything that you need to perform and fuse fiber optics.
- Core, cladding and fine alignment
- Fast Splicing 7sec(Fast-mode)/V-Groove heating 14sec
- 200 Cycles(Splicing and Heating)
- Durable and Rugged
- 0.01 dB Loss
- Water, dust and shock resistance
- Light Weight and easy to use.
- Certified by ISO 9001
- CE Int’l Quality Management System
- TUV Standards
- Local and Online Based Technical Support thru DFLEX
- Service Unit during repair
- 3 year limited warranty